Join/Register   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In
Community Search
Website Features (Existing or Desired New Feature)
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Crew Finder 1 D. Staniar Does the catboat website have a posting board where skippers can request crew and people who wish to crew can offer their services? It could be organized by regions, each with a listing for skippers and another for crew.I live on Long Island and sail a Rhodes 19 on Great South Bay. I am interested in learning about catboats and would welcome the opportunity to crew for someone in my area.Bob Campbell
by R. Campbell
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Another discussion topic - catboat tips and tricks 0 T. Kennedy Possible subjects could include; reefing, centerboard optimization, rigging, sanitation, sail handling, etc.
by T. Kennedy
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Another discussion topic for members to cross-sell parts? 2 D. McQuilken Good idea
by T. Kennedy
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Photo posts 0 M. Perry Hi folks, I just posted another picture of Pixie to the Community Photo Gallery.  This is the second of two that I posted to the Gallery.  I am not, however, able to see the first photo of Pixie that I posted quite a while ago.  This struck me as odd since I can see that photo in the gallery on the right in the most recent email that was sent from the website.  The email is titled: "Group Newsletter for Members: General Member" and arrived at 3:13 AM today, March 27, 2016.  There is a listing of recently updated member accounts, mine is one, since I recently changed my home port.  Below that on the right there is also a set of photos and my previously posted photo is at the bottom of that listing.  I'm reporting this because I know you are still fine tuning the features of this new website.  Let me know if you need any additional information from me and/or if there is some way I can help. Thanks! Marc Perry
by M. Perry
Sunday, March 27, 2016
Enhance Google Search Results for Forum Topics 0 D. McQuilken Google results look like this for the Catboat forums: Bronze Hinges '74 HA 18' - Catboat Association, Inc. www.catboats.org/forums/Posts.aspx?topic=1182416 Dec 20, 2015 - I lost a cabin door overboard and the hinges attached to it. I had contacted Bristol Bronze in Rhode Island for a new set but, they has not ... What a lot of other forums do is include the forum name between the topic and the site. So the above would now be the following which is a bit more meaningful to the general web audience Bronze Hinges '74 HA 18' - Suppliers - Catboat Association, Inc. www.catboats.org/forums/Posts.aspx?topic=1182416 Dec 20, 2015 - I lost a cabin door overboard and the hinges attached to it. I had contacted Bristol Bronze in Rhode Island for a new set but, they has not ...
by D. McQuilken
Thursday, January 7, 2016
Member Search 0 B. Almeida A couple of weeks ago I remember easily finding a member search by name or location. Yesterday when I tried to find the same, it seemed I had to go through a circuitous route to locate it. Maybe a quick link to this feature could be placed on the left menu section of the home page. This is certainly a wonderful electronic edition of our yearbook (listing members and their boats.) Keep up the good work!
by B. Almeida
Sunday, May 31, 2015
Forum archives 1 B. Mason Hi Bruce. We are discussing what maybe possible with the contents of the old website forums. But...our past efforts haven't had much success due to challenges with the software which supported the forums. Thanks, Neil
by N. Titcomb
Friday, April 24, 2015
Latest News
Calendar

1/25/2019 » 1/27/2019
2019 CBA 57th Annual Meeting