Join/Register   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In
Community Search
Photo posts
Moderator(s):
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

3/27/2016 at 2:25:07 PM GMT
Photo posts

Hi folks,

I just posted another picture of Pixie to the Community Photo Gallery.  This is the second of two that I posted to the Gallery.  I am not, however, able to see the first photo of Pixie that I posted quite a while ago.  This struck me as odd since I can see that photo in the gallery on the right in the most recent email that was sent from the website.  The email is titled: "Group Newsletter for Members: General Member" and arrived at 3:13 AM today, March 27, 2016.  There is a listing of recently updated member accounts, mine is one, since I recently changed my home port.  Below that on the right there is also a set of photos and my previously posted photo is at the bottom of that listing.  I'm reporting this because I know you are still fine tuning the features of this new website.  Let me know if you need any additional information from me and/or if there is some way I can help.

Thanks!
Marc Perry

Marc Perry
Mount Hope Bay
Fall River, MA

Latest News
Calendar

9/8/2019 » 10/27/2019
Hog Island Beetle Cat Series, West Falmouth, MA - September-October 2018 Sundays

9/15/2019 » 9/21/2019
CCBA Mid-Western Shore River Long Cruise - Eastern Shore, MD